Black Tea Sampler Pack
- Packaging: Loose tea
- Reward Points: 15
- Availability: In Stock
- Delivery: Free shipping
Black tea is the most popular tea type in the world. This selection will let you taste the flavour of 6 black teas from different regions, each having their own character. This is a perfect choice for a beginner tea drinker who wants an introduction into black tea world. The sampler consists of 20 g size bags of the following teas:
- Assam Black Tea - India. Grown near the Himalayas and Brahmaputra river, at the elevation of 300 meters this Assam tea is known for its strong, malty taste and bright color.
- Keemun Black Tea - China. Famous Chineese black tea from Anhui province. Slow withering and oxidation processes are used for production of Keemun teas, resulting in a subtle aroma and flavor.
- Golden Yunnan GFOP - China. Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe grade black tea from the Yunnan Province in China. Grown at an altitude of 1,200 meters and processed using orthodox method, this tea is a fragrantly and very expressive in taste with a nice and even leaf.
- Ceylon OP Venture - Sri Lanka. An excellent sparkling and aromatic tea.
Yunnan Mountain 1st Flush - China. A full bodied tea with malty highlights and raw black tea character.
- English Breakfast - A classic Indian tea blend - no more is needed to describe it!